The implementation of the Quality Management System (QMS) at CONSULTEC was a strategic decision, informed by the following guidelines:
• organizational environment and its changes, in addition to the risks associated with them;
• various needs, according to the size and organizational structure, as well as the specific objectives of the company;
• processes used; and
• products it provides.
The Quality Policy, based on the CONSULTEC's strategic goals, “aims” at developing its activities based on sustainability, continuous improvement of the quality of its products and services, according to the highest performance standards in order to:
- Meet the needs of the Customers of the company, particularly by observing and ensure the observation of the requirements and deadlines set and good engineering practice, respecting the values and principles of professional ethics and spirit of serving, as well as all statutory and regulatory requirements in the country;
- Stimulate the competence of its staff, assigning responsibilities, encouraging teamwork and providing training to ensure adequate performance levels;
- Follow up the evolution of the market where the company operates, with regard to techniques and engineering, construction and public works processes;
- Eliminate or minimize the non-conformities, by adopting the following as standard performance: do it right at first time, on time and to the expected cost; and
- Implement the Quality Management System (QMS) according to the Standard NM ISO 9001: 2008 requirements, maintain the respective certification and continuously improve the system's effectiveness, through the annual review of objectives through the QMS Review by Top Management, and continued involvement of its entire staff.
Quality Policy Implementation at CONSULTEC
The “Focus on Customers” is one of the basic principles of our quality management system, through direct, formal and informal contacts. The following are other important aspects that make CONSULTEC keep the continuous improvement of Quality as one of its main objectives:
- the existence of internal audits carried out by a team of Quality auditors, consisting of company's technicians; and
- maintenance of the Improvement Cycle in all activities of the company, according to the PDCA Cycle (Planning - Doing - Checking - Acting).